The Denver Anime Meetup Group Message Board › Summer movie outings

Summer movie outings

Al S.
Zarabadoo
North Reading, MA
Post #: 344
The pavillions UA will validate your parking when you park in the garage below.
A former member
Post #: 538
anybody not seen Dark Knight yet besides me, or seen it and want to see it again, that'd want to make it our August post-Meetup movie? Walk across the street from Perkins to Colorado UA?
Sabrina
user 4893467
Louisville, CO
Post #: 32
I haven't and I'd totally be up for that...if I didn't have a dress rehearsal that night that means I won't even be able to make the meet itself *Sob*
Al S.
Zarabadoo
North Reading, MA
Post #: 346
I have seen it, but plan to go this weekend again this weekend. It would be an evening showing and at the IMAX theater. In my opinion, it must be seen on IMAX.
Steve
Trollz
Denver, CO
Post #: 89
anybody not seen Dark Knight yet besides me, or seen it and want to see it again, that'd want to make it our August post-Meetup movie? Walk across the street from Perkins to Colorado UA?

I'll probably won't attend the dinner nor the movie, but I will give the movie a thumbs up. Keith Ledger is definitely the scariest Joker to date in the Batman movies. While the movie lives up to it's name "Dark Knight" which is explained in the end of the movie ... I don't know if it's worth $15 for an iMax ticket. Possibly you guys can work something out with Al or someone either getting passes from Costco, or has a discount coupon from Entertainment coupon books to reduce the price.
Personally, based on the trailers, The Mummy: Dragon Emperor is a better movie for iMax than Dark Knight. But, that opinion is colored by my preference for more fantasy based movies.

Also a warning to summer movie goers ... a lot more movies aren't over with the credits. More are throwing in a short scene after the credits are done, although Dark Knight didn't.