addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Denver Anime Meetup Group Message Board › Recommend your favorite series

Recommend your favorite series

Sabrina
user 4893467
Osaka, JP
Post #: 17
Nobody tops Sakamoto Maaya! With the possible exception of Hayashibara Megumi!

*Gasp* Blasphemy! Megumi is impossible to top! And the failure to mention Aya Hirano is a cardinal sin!

(Although if we're talking singing, yeah, you're totally right)
Chris B.
user 3151605
Littleton, CO
Post #: 127
I'm watching Code Geass right now. It's really good! We watched the first episode at Ryan's a while back, when he was still in his apartment. The second season R2 kinda just started too.
A former member
Post #: 104
I'm watching Code Geass right now. It's really good! We watched the first episode at Ryan's a while back, when he was still in his apartment. The second season R2 kinda just started too.

Heh, that's actually why I started watching that show. And it IS really good. I like robot-related anime X3

I bought Mobile Suit Gundam: War in the Pocket from Sabrina a couple weeks ago, and my brother and I finally got around to watching it tonight. The newer Gundam shows just don't compare to the feel and the scale of the One Year War time period.