addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Denver Anime Meetup Group Message Board › Denver Sakura Matsuri

Denver Sakura Matsuri

Sabrina
user 4893467
Osaka, JP
Post #: 21
I WAS! With three of my friends ^_^. You were there, too, I take it?
A former member
Post #: 518
I can create an event for this on one of the days, but since this really isn't as structured as something like a movie I don't know if you'd (royal "you") rather just put a post in this thread saying "I'll be there Sunday all day. Email me for a phone number for GPS purposes" or not...
Chris B.
user 3151605
Littleton, CO
Post #: 128
Well I'll be there pretty much all day on the 28th because the 29th I'm going to the Ren Fest. Whooo costume weekend for me! Yup I'll be there in costume so I won't be hard to find. Hope to see some of you there!
A former member
Post #: 2
I REALLY want to go to this! I would say my chances of being there are at least one of the days are about 90%. Since I haven't been able to make it to one of the regular meetups I won't recognize anyone, though! I am in the middle of moving but should be shifted over soon and hopefully then I can make a regular meetup.

Michelle
A former member
Post #: 522
I'll show up on Sunday, just in case Big Chris is really really late in scheduling his monthly Viewing for Saturday.
Eric
hikikomori
Denver, CO
Post #: 119
I WAS! With three of my friends ^_^. You were there, too, I take it?

Ya I was like 2nd row center in the pit area. it was a blast. The friend I was with and I got all teary eyed after the concert.
John
jcfiala
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Post #: 422
I'll show up on Sunday, just in case Big Chris is really really late in scheduling his monthly Viewing for Saturday.

I'll be showing up on Sunday as well, probably around noonish.
ZGundam
CPatella
Aurora, CO
Post #: 84

No viewing if everyone is going to this. But, I want all of yours opinion first before I make a decision.
A former member
Post #: 526
Hope those that went enjoyed themselves. I was there today from 12-3 ish, bought one of those conical Raiden-type straw hats to keep my headskin unburned, wandered around a bit with John and Tammy, saw some events (liked the Asian Fusion trio), had some food (teriyaki beef and tofu, nummers), went home.
John
jcfiala
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Post #: 424
Hope those that went enjoyed themselves. I was there today from 12-3 ish, bought one of those conical Raiden-type straw hats to keep my headskin unburned, wandered around a bit with John and Tammy, saw some events (liked the Asian Fusion trio), had some food (teriyaki beef and tofu, nummers), went home.

Yeah, Tammy and I had a good time there. No anime at the anime booth, but I did pick up some cool Miyazaki toys, and Tammy found some of the hair combs she likes.