addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Denver Anime Meetup Group Message Board › Caramelldansen

Caramelldansen

A former member
Post #: 2
Everyone's prolly already seen this, but I just came across it on the animesuki forums... DAMN... WAAAAY too kawaii :)

http://www.youtube.co...­

Ciao!
A former member
Post #: 519
Seen it but not on Animesuki, don't understand it even though I own Popotan, have a modified gif version with cartoon versions of Barack and Hillary doing it. The music kinda reminds me of the end theme for Mouse.

(Don't let it stop you if you think we've seen something already, since people don't all follow the larger web forums to the same degree)
Eric
hikikomori
Denver, CO
Post #: 120
I have the Popotan ero game for PC, if there is an anime I've never seen it. The original was a looping flash clip created by one of the members of hongfire. I know this particular animation was from the main opening to the popotan game, however might be the opening to the anime if there is one(with different music of course). The music is from a Swedish band called Caramell, if you listen to the original version of the song it's super super slow. You can find the song officially on Caramell's first album, or the 4th Exit Trance album also has the licensed "speedy cake" remix song as track one which can be found here: http://www.amazon.co....­ Lots of other good songs on that album as well.
A former member
Post #: 525
I have the Popotan ero game for PC, if there is an anime I've never seen it.
Came out in Japan in late 2003. DVD 1, DVD 2, DVD 3. Geneon license, good price but limited quantity now, lacks the ero of the game (and a few characters) but still plenty of pointless skin. Some have expressed appreciation of the story once they get past the fanservice. The off-key singing of Mii (or whoever the lead singer of UNDER17 is) at the start of the opening is something to hear once and skip forever after.
Eric
hikikomori
Denver, CO
Post #: 121
but still plenty of pointless skin.

skin is never pointless hehe.
A former member
Post #: 4
I saw the opening to the game on YouTube. Pretty freaking hilarious. Someone posted "Did she just do what I think she did" and the response was "Yes... Yes, I believe she did." Then I watched the intro and I was like... "Woah, she sure did!" LOL, classic. I'm not much into ero or ecchi (although I don't mind some light fanservice, I guess, if it's cute and funny), but this intro was pretty amusing ("WTF... She's _11_!").

Ciao!