addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Denver Anime Meetup Group Message Board › Pixar's Wall-E Opening this weekend.

Pixar's Wall-E Opening this weekend.

David C.
dwc7162
Denver, CO
Post #: 57
I know everyone is up for doing the Sakura Matsuri festival but we could also see the new Pixar movie this weekend. It's called Wall-E and it starts on Friday. Maybe we could meet up after the Sakura fest on Saturday and walk over to the Denver Pavilions. It's right there downtown. We could also do Friday if that works better for people.
David C.
dwc7162
Denver, CO
Post #: 58
Ok I've not heard from anyone so I'm just going to go see the movie on my own.
Steve
Trollz
Denver, CO
Post #: 86
David, hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Though the Saturday that you went didn't work for me, I got to see Wall-E last week. I really liked it and probably will buy it when it comes out on DVD.

To anyone who has not seen this movie ... I recommend it highly! Like all of the other movies that Pixar has done this is another great movie! The graphics and scenery are just amazing. If you can, I recommend you see it at the theater as a number of scenes need the size that theaters bring to movies.