Trang
Trang
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
So... when does this take place exactly? Is there a website for it?
A former member
Post #: 537
http://www.ndkdenver....­ , others can give more information about the con itself.

(Al, what's up with that main page, with the "Page Not Found" error?)
Al S.
Zarabadoo
North Reading, MA
Post #: 345
it is Sseptember 12th through 14th. and you aren't linking to the front page. the url is simply http://www.ndkdenver....­ without the '/main' appended to it.
John
jcfiala
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Post #: 434
Prereg ASAP is my advice. It's a lot of fun though!
Sabrina
user 4893467
Louisville, CO
Post #: 31
A lot of fun is an understatement! ^_^. (Though if you can avoid using the elevators...um...do....)
Trang
Trang
Denver, CO
Post #: 2
Thanks for the info!
A former member
Post #: 2
been looking to pre reg but i dont have a printer... is it that big of a deal if i just buy tickets the day of? or can you even do that?
Al S.
Zarabadoo
North Reading, MA
Post #: 350
You certainly can. It will cost a little more, but it is fully acceptable. The line is actually not that bad either. IT is usually a 15-20 minute wait to get set up.
A former member
Post #: 4
sounds cool, ill be working sunday so that kinda works out great. I had originally planned to go to anime vegas cause i was unaware of NDK and was going to have a couple cosplays for it and decided not to drive to nevada and opted to buy a new tv instead =P so this time around ill just be one of the masses.
Sabrina
user 4893467
Louisville, CO
Post #: 37
So, for those of us who are cosplaying, who are you going as so we can all find each other and squeal...um, I mean, say hi? (I'll be going as Himawari from XXXHOLiC for sure, and then either Shia from Pita-Ten or reprising my Tweedledee from Kiddy Grade one that I wore at Wasabi in March. With the boots that made me weep because I couldn't bend my knees. Ow. Gonna try and finish up Shia in time instead)

(Oh, and it looks like my Music in Anime panel is happening again, yay! This time it'll be about character themes, the psychology of opening and closing songs, and stars who got their start in anime, so stop by and check it out if you're interested? Maybe? There's audience participation and prizes...)