addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
hello everyone. i just wanted to say hi to the club. i just moved here from boston a few months ago, and i am pretty excited to be near the mountains.

as far as anime goes, i just received the second season of bleach in the mail (the us release version). this is one of my favorite anime. i have been watching the subbed versions online, so i am up to episode 184 online. other anime i enjoy include trigun, samurai 7, inuyasha, hellsing, paprika, elfen lied, and fullmetal alchemist to name a few. my amazon wish list has several box sets that i have been patiently waiting to buy. i have been trying to find a few good full length movies lately. i have the classics, ghost in the shell, akira, princess mononoke, etc. does anyone have any suggestions for me to look up?
Al S.
Zarabadoo
Saugus, MA
Post #: 353
WElcome to the Denver fold.
A former member
Post #: 1
ok, im gonna be a total dork here and suggest anything by director/writer Makoto Shinkai. also The Girl who leapt through Time was pretty decent.

a series i enjoy is El Hazard: The Magnificent World. but thats kind of hard to find and when it is, its expensive.
A former member
Post #: 115
Yes, and if you liked Paprika I recommend anything directed by Satoshi Kon, though Perfect Blue is quite insane.