addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Denver Anime Meetup Group Message Board › Gimme Gimme Pillow Toast - Friday, Nov 21st - Win an airline ticket to Japan!

Gimme Gimme Pillow Toast - Friday, Nov 21st - Win an airline ticket to Japan!

A former member
Post #: 17
Friday, November 21st 6 - 9 p.m.
It's our big ANNIVERSARY PARTY!

Get your holiday shopping out of the way early!
We'll have tons of items under $20 - things to stuff your stockings with!

There will be free green tea, beer, snacks and
MANGO STICKY RICE CUPCAKES!?!?!
Also, sushi samplings from Ghin (an awesome restaurant at 2nd and Union!) Door Prizes: Tea/Snack Trays from Wystones World Teas (West side of Belmar)
and A FREE AIRLINE TICKET TO JAPAN!
http://gimmegimmepill...­

A former member
Post #: 1
Thanks for the info.
I think I shall go. :)
~Robert
A former member
Post #: 1
oh! i wanna go! and i really hope i get the ticket, lol. no other way i'll ever get to go to japan
A former member
Post #: 2
oh! i wanna go! and i really hope i get the ticket, lol. no other way i'll ever get to go to japan
Same here. I am a 'little' disappointed that it is a a single ticket and not a pair though... Oh well, I guess I'll just have to go by myself when I win ;-)