addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Denver Anime Meetup Group Message Board › New Year's Eve Party

New Year's Eve Party

ZGundam
CPatella
Aurora, CO
Post #: 88
Omly a few more days till the party, so those of you who have not decided yet whether to attend, please make your choices so I can buy enough food for everyone.
A former member
Post #: 562
I get back into Denver late tomorrow afternoon, and I'm starting to give some thought about what anime and snacks I'll bring.
Eric
hikikomori
Denver, CO
Post #: 127
Anyone bringing Rock Band? lol I'd consider coming if my friends have to cancel at the last second, but we were just going to drink and play rock band here.
ZGundam
CPatella
Aurora, CO
Post #: 90
Sure! Bring what you want as we have no set agenda for the night.

Also, I will have a both a fruit and sandwich tray for everyone to feed upon. Just bring snacks and soda, unless someone wants to bring pizza and/or chips and dip.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hey guys, I don't really have any anime to bring, as most the stuff I've watched was either streamed online or on TV... but I can totally bring some chips and dip, and I saw something about rock band in there, will there be a 360 at the party? I could bring DDR or some guitar heros and such (Though I personally like rock band best ^_^)

Looking forwards to meeting you all!
ZGundam
CPatella
Aurora, CO
Post #: 91
Fellow Chris,

I do not know if a 360 is coming but we are getting Rock Band (maybe) if Nails shows up. Chip and dip is fine.

I ordered 2 platters, one of sandwiches and one of fruit and cheese.
John
jcfiala
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Post #: 472
I'm sorry I missed the party, but I wasn't feeling up to going out - the end of 2008 hit me pretty hard.
A former member
Post #: 5
i think i may have said maybe for this event, and sorry i didnt change it to no before the date came up. this is the first time ive been able to get to a computer. my webtv keyboard broke, so no internet for me for awhile.
Eric
hikikomori
Denver, CO
Post #: 128
Sorry, I couldn't be there, one friend brought another friend, and those friends brought two other friends each so new years ended up being a massive rockband beer fest. Maybe next year :)