The Denver Anime Meetup Group Message Board › Updated Files Uploaded

Updated Files Uploaded

A former member
Post #: 31
I have just uploaded the latest versions of my DVD and downloaded videos lists. I have not uploaded any lists in a while, so I thought it was about time.

For those of you that watch Skip Beat! and Shogo Chara Doki, they both have been taken by Crunchyroll Anime for On-line streaming. The fansub groups that were subtitling them have stopped releasing any new episodes because of Crunchyroll doing this. I have purchased the premiere membership on Crunchyroll. I just do not know if I will be able to download any of the videos at this time. If I find a way to do it, I will make these videos available to the group. If there is a video on Crunchyroll that someone would like to have (and if I can find a way to save them), I will be more than willing to download them for you.
A former member
Post #: 563
Since quite a few titles on your downloaded list are commercially available here and the text description says you won't copy those for people, you should probably either make a new list without those titles, or put a "Licensed/ released in R1 by Company X" in the description. Just a thought.