addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Denver Anime Meetup Group Message Board › My Anime List

My Anime List

A former member
Post #: 7
A friend just mentioned she started a profile at myanimelist.net -- does anyone else use the site? It's supposed to be a place to catalog all the anime and manga you've watched and read and also discuss it. I went ahead and set up a free account for myself just to check it out (since I don't have a anime/manga cataloging tool and this looks decent), so feel free to add me if you want friends. My name there is Crowinator. (c:

Does anyone use any other cataloging tools to keep track of what they watch and read (and own, for that matter)?
A former member
Post #: 576
I've used DVDProfiler for several years, and that list (link found in my Steamroller event info) is more current than the text file I have in our Files section. That contains all my DVDs, not just anime.

I've heard about myanimelist, but haven't made an account there. I maybe have about 5 different manga series I'm collecting/have collected, with a handful of 1 or 2 volumes from random stuff I bought and didn't pursue.
A former member
Post #: 8
DVDProfiler looks cool, but it looks like it's only available for Windows, and I have a Mac. So far, I like My Anime List for manga and anime, and I use Library Thing and Good Reads for books, as well as a spreadsheet . . . hmmm, I must like cataloging my stuff. I guess that is the librarian in me. (c:
Eric
hikikomori
Denver, CO
Post #: 129
I was planning to make a database one of these days to keep track of all of my stuff, then have several different output methods including web interface. The chances I'll get around to that anytime soon are slim. lol it's just easier to take pictures.