addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Denver Anime Meetup Group Message Board › Death Note Movie?

Death Note Movie?

John
jcfiala
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Post #: 479
So, apparently a few theaters are going to be showing a Death Note movie at the end of April - 29th subtitled, and 30th Dubbed.

Anyone interested in getting together to go see? The theater I saw the offer at was the one at Wadsworth & Alameda.
A former member
Post #: 586
Ah... I figured it was the same company that's promoted the last few anime movies to hit the big screen, but I couldn't remember the name until I did a bit of Googling: Fathom Events. Local theater list:

(Kerasotes) Southlands 16 Aurora CO 80016
(Regal) Pavilions 15 Denver CO 80202
(AMC) AMC Highlands Ranch 24 Highlands Ranch CO 80129
(Cinemark) Bel Mar 16 Lakewood CO 80226
(Regal) Colorado Mills Stadium 16 Lakewood CO 80401

Darn, the last Death Note movie I remember being on the big screen was offered at the same theater we saw Cloverfield, just a mile from my house (didn't go see it, though). Wouldn't mind using the downtown Pavilions 15 for a group Meetup event, but I know there are groups of us that are closer to each of the other theaters as well. I seem to be about 10 miles from all of them.