addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Denver Anime Meetup Group Message Board › Evangelion 1.0 showings?

Evangelion 1.0 showings?

A former member
Post #: 18
Thanks for finding the link to the show! I went to the site to look every few days but I missed it finally being posted. I'm free Friday-Saturday-Sunday and Tuesday night, so any events that happen then would work for me.
A former member
Post #: 22
YES!! Evangelion 1.0: AT STARZ From AUG 14-20th!!! (Showtimes: 5:15 PM / 7:45 PM / 10:00 PM)

AND Come into Gimme Gimme Pillow Toast and show us your ticket and get 25% off at PillowToast!!!!

Starz is proud to announce the showing of Evangelion 1.0 and if you bring in your ticket stub to GIMME GIMME PILLOW TOAST, you will receive 25% off any ONE item (so sorry but this excludes any consignment items...)

SO! check out the movie and get something back!!!!!!

http://www.denverfilm...­

ALSO! Don't forget to pick up a flyer at Starz for Gimme Gimme Pillow Toast's annual End of Summer/COSPLAY party!!!! Aug 30th from 3-6p!!

Gimme Gimme Pillow Toast is located at 445 South Saulsbury, Lakewood, CO 80226 (east side from theaters)

A former member
Post #: 2
Was there a meeting place set up prior to the movie?
A former member
Post #: 608
Was there a meeting place set up prior to the movie?

I left it up to the people who will actually be attending, but no discussion ever appeared here. I'd assume people would wait in the lobby for each other, but I personally only know 2 people in the RSVP list so I don't know how everyone else will ID each other.