addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Denver Anime Meetup Group Message Board › Eureka movie.

Eureka movie.

A former member
Post #: 11
Just saw this and thought it looked kinda cool. I

Plot Summary: Renton, son of scientists, and Eureka, a girl who can't live under the sun, are raised together when very young and become very attached to each other. One day, Eureka is taken away. Powerless at the time, Renton vows to rescue her. He enters the military and is soon assigned to the Independent Youths Unit 303 of the First Mobile Forces thanks to his exceptional performance alongside his Nirvash, a bio-mechanical armor/control system. Unknown to Renton, lies a plot to extinguish the alien invasion that is currently happening. It involves not only him, but Eureka too.

http://www.ncm.com/Fa...­
A former member
Post #: 604
It's September 24, so we've got a while yet.

AMC Highlands Ranch 24
103 CENTENNIAL BLVD
HIGHLANDS RANCH, CO 80126

Pavilions 15
500 16TH STREET
DENVER, CO 80202

Bel Mar 16
440 S. TELLER
LAKEWOOD, CO 80226

Southlands 16
23955 E PLAZA AVE STE 109
AURORA, CO 80016
303-627-5430

Colorado Mills Stadium 16
14500 W COLFAX AVE.
LAKEWOOD, CO 80401

AMC Westminster Promenade 24
10655 WESTMINSTER BLVD
BROOMFIELD, CO 80020
A former member
Post #: 611
Event scheduled for the Pavilions 15. I can create another event down at the AMC Highlands Ranch for the far-southers if there's interest, but someone else will have to take charge since I'll be doing the one downtown.