addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Denver Anime Meetup Group Message Board › Morning breakfast during NDK

Morning breakfast during NDK

Al S.
Zarabadoo
Saugus, MA
Post #: 368
I know it is a tradition for me and some friends to go to the International House of Pancakes one morning during NDK. So is anyone else interested and should I bother making an event for it?

Saturday is best since Sunday gets inundated but the church crowd. Also, it would be quite early. 7:30AM or so. This seems to be the best time. There are no reservations and the entire group has to be there to be seated, so no spot saves.

Anyway, let me know and I will create the event.
Sabrina
user 4893467
Osaka, JP
Post #: 74
I'd be up for it but only if it were on Saturday, since I won't be there at all on Sunday (packing for a year sort of takes precedence over con stuff, sadly)...7:30 seems kind of early, but then again what else would be going on then? So yeah, count me in unless the day changes!
A former member
Post #: 610
Definitely early, but I suppose I can give it a shot. With luck I can find the restaurant this year, and half of Belleview isn't under construction this time..
John
jcfiala
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Post #: 488
I'm not interested in IHOP - anyone up for Original Pancake House instead? Much better food.
Al S.
Zarabadoo
Saugus, MA
Post #: 369
That is what I meant to say. I had a massive brain fart there.
Al S.
Zarabadoo
Saugus, MA
Post #: 370
I have gone ahead and scheduled it since there seems to be interest, and I plan to have breakfast there anyway.