The Denver Anime Meetup Group Message Board › No Anime Viewing this month

No Anime Viewing this month

ZGundam
CPatella
Aurora, CO
Post #: 98
Sorry about this but I am moving from my house to an apartment. I still have to get approved so I do not know which one yet.

Why am I moving? Simple. I'm getting divorced. crying I'm not happy but do think that it may be for the best.

Anywho next month we will be back on schedule.

Oh, and I am putting out a general request for help in moving over the next 4 Saturdays. Those that have trucks and those who can help with packing and transporting furnature and personals.

Any Saturday, or all 4, would be greatly appreciated.
John
jcfiala
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Post #: 493
Sorry to hear about that, Chris.
A former member
Post #: 615
I can help with the packing and transporting of small boxes. To the best of my knowledge I don't have anything going on any other Saturday this month.
Sabrina
user 4893467
Louisville, CO
Post #: 80
I'm so sorry to hear that, hon.
ZGundam
CPatella
Aurora, CO
Post #: 99
Change of plans.

Since I am moving on the 17th, that should give me enough time to have the viewing as planned.

And thank you all for your condolences.
A former member
Post #: 616
Since I am moving on the 17th, that should give me enough time to have the viewing as planned.

You should probably change the stock text description (basement, etc), since it won't match the location when the event comes..
ZGundam
CPatella
Aurora, CO
Post #: 100
Fixed.