addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Denver Anime Meetup Group Message Board › CoSprings Christmas party (parties)

CoSprings Christmas party (parties)

A former member
Post #: 617
Trapper Jon from the CoSprings ANIME Club is holding 2 Christmas parties this year. One is November 21, and the other is December 22. They'll both be held at the Old Chicago on N. Academy, from 1-ish to whenever.

I'll be out of state for the one in December, but will try to attend the one in November, driving conditions permitting, and figured I'd ask if anyone here would be interested in coming along.
Chris P.
CPatella
Aurora, CO
Post #: 104
I'll go. Havent seen Jon in a while and it sounds like fun.