The Denver Anime Meetup Group Message Board › Anime view-fest part 2: final choices

Anime view-fest part 2: final choices

A former member
Post #: 33
It's not stealing, it's assimilation.
Totally different concept, totally.

DB

Well, my parents had come up for a visit at the end of last month, and had just seen some kind of news report on internet scams and such, so they just about hit the roof when I mentioned Meetup. I was unable to convince them that the Meetup owners weren't planning on scamming me out of my life savings, or that one of you was unlikely to roll me and leave me in a ditch somewhere... You aren't, are you?
confused
A former member
Post #: 55
[quoteor that one of you was unlikely to roll me and leave me in a ditch somewhere... You aren't, are you?
confused
No, We're going to leave you in the bathtub filled with ice as we make off with your liver. Don't you read the emails? That one's classic!

For my part, I have a five year son. I don't do anything that could come back on me later. I want to see this kid grow up and I want him to respect the old man.

Now, if I just ate better, everything would be perfect.

DB