The Denver Anime Meetup Group Message Board › Full Metal Alchemist Pre - release screening

Full Metal Alchemist Pre - release screening

A former member
Post #: 5
Greetings from the south ~

Anyone interested in attending a pre - release screening of Full Metal Alchemist? This is not the watered down Cartoon Channel version I'm told by my contact.

If you are interested please R.S.V.P.
to me here in the Colorado Springs Area.
This is scheduled for the second Saturday in Jnnuary. For more information please write me ~

Chow ~
Trapper, Colorado Springs Anime' Meet - Up Organizer
Al S.
North Reading, MA
Post #: 39
This definitely sounds interesting. One problem though, we will need an email address to RSVP. hehe.

-- Al "Zarabadoo" Steffen
A former member
Post #: 26
Unfortunately, only M+ members can use the icon to directly mail other members, so he'll have to be willing to put it here on the board.
A former member
Post #: 9
I've been wanting to see Full Metal Alchemist. I've heard some interesting things about it.

So I'd be interested. I have family in Colorado Springs, so I could potentially bring my nephew along. :)
A former member
Post #: 56
Just bumping this back up, since it's nearing that time. Don't know if we still have time to RSVP though, since he didn't provide an addy to RSVP to.

Looks like it's happening the day after our own new Meetup time.
A former member
Post #: 19
I think I'll pass, FMA really isn't my cup of tea, if it were Grenadier I'd be there in a
A former member
Post #: 58
I think I'll pass, FMA really isn't my cup of tea, if it were Grenadier I'd be there in a

Ahhh, Rushuna. The mad gun skillz and philosophical outlook of Vash the Stampede, the obtuse optimism of Yurika Misumaru, and headlights that make Sonsaku Hakufu almost look like a preteen... Certainly'd make me lose my will to fight.
A former member
Post #: 12
Okay ~

two things ~

1st - Update...
The Pre - release date is now up in the air due to the company - Gomen Nasai.(predicted I'll get the copy late January and have the show in February(
However, the good news is that I will keep all informed of when - at least 2 weeks in advance.

2nd -
As to contacting yours truly you can either
a) hit http://anime.meetup.c...­
b) I'll add myself to the message list of this group ~which is more than likely what I'll do.

A former member
Post #: 13

Things have been moved to the tentative date of the 3rd Saturday in February.

We are currently looking into a place for a special after meeting dinning experience -
within the last two months or so Samurai Sushi opened as well as Mobo(sp) sushi. However, there is the old stand by of TAKO sushi.

Any Q's or suggestions ~
I'm now a member of the Denver Group so as of now I am on the contact list. ~ if that helps ~

~ Trapper 0-0~
Al S.
North Reading, MA
Post #: 68
so, if a number of us do decide to do this, who is up for a carpool? i have experienced CO Springs streets and they are a bear and a half. no snese in all of us getting lost and ending in completely different parts of town. hehe.