addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Denver Anime Meetup Group Message Board › MeetUp at Barnes and Nobles

MeetUp at Barnes and Nobles

A former member
Post #: 8
Hey all!

I plan on being there, however, I'm curious what to expect since I have never gone to any of these before.

Should I bring something? Like a list of anime I have or whatnot. Hehe.

Aiyeee...confused
A former member
Post #: 29
I have no idea what to expect either, because in the 4 months I've lived here, this is the first Anime Meetup that's had enough people to not be cancelled. We'll probably take time for introductions and stuff, talk about fave anime and stuff, and... stuff. I might be the Organizer, but I'm not the lone word on setting the agenda..

If you want to bring a list that's fine, but you can also put it in the thread that talks about our collections, if you are able to attend whatever view-fests we end up having and want to contribute a title.

I will try to be there before anyone else, and will either be in the cafe or hovering near the manga. I will also let the Info desk know about us and where I'll be, so people can ask them. Or you can look for me- I look remarkably like my avatar.. tongue
Al S.
Zarabadoo
Saugus, MA
Post #: 41
I look remarkably like my avatar.. tongue

I can vouch for that one. of course, it wsa dark in that theater...

I wish I could be there myself. I was actually looking forward to it. I will be there next time though.

-- Al "Zarabadoo" Steffen
http://www.zarabadoo....­
A former member
Post #: 10
I look remarkably like my avatar.. tongue

Funny that -- I look like my Avatar too!

biggrin
A former member
Post #: 51
I am sad that i cannot be there, as well. But I will be at our weekend meet, whenever that will be.

I got a stunt double for my avatar. It was a dangerous shoot.cool