The Denver Anime Meetup Group Message Board › Anime "Pot Luck" Video Showing - November 6th

Anime "Pot Luck" Video Showing - November 6th

John
jcfiala
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Post #: 14
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Just a reminder that the Anime "Pot Luck" Video showing is this weekend!

Noon!
741 King Street!
303-260-7798 if you get lost!
Directions above!
Al Steffen
Zarabadoo
North Reading, MA
Post #: 49
Send an Email You are unable to greet this member
I'll be there. hmm... probably means i should go see the Incredibles friday evening.
A former member
Post #: 19
Doh! Saturday -- NOON!

Must remember... Must... Remember...
A former member
Post #: 65
What do we need yet to bring? Can we make a list so we don't double up? (food and drink wise, I mean). I was thinking of bringing a queso dip and chips.
How many have RSVPed so I know how much to make?
Devil's in the details devilish

Dave
John
jcfiala
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Post #: 15
What do we need yet to bring? Can we make a list so we don't double up? (food and drink wise, I mean). I was thinking of bringing a queso dip and chips.
How many have RSVPed so I know how much to make?
Devil's in the details devilish

Dave

Just the people in this thread - I haven't received any emails from anyone, so I figure you should just count the people who posted, add two or three surprise arrivals, and call that the total. (Other than Tammy, who will be there but doesn't post.)
A former member
Post #: 39
Great time guys! Thanks John and Tammi!

Now, I think we decided that a December viewing was a no-go?
Al Steffen
Zarabadoo
North Reading, MA
Post #: 50
Send an Email You are unable to greet this member
it was fun for the small amount of time i was able to show. i don't think it will be a problem next time.

and yeah, the idea of a december one was thrown out. christmas would be too much of a bear to work around. there was an idea of a new years one tossed out there thought.

-- Al "Zarabadoo" Steffen
http://www.zarabadoo....­
A former member
Post #: 20
Thanks for hosting, John and Tammy!!

It was a lot of fun. I'm still regretting not being able to bring my taco casserole. Maybe next time. smile

I'll also post my email here: kessa_lyaer at (@) yahoo.com.

If you send me an Email, I'll be more than happy to give out my phone # for future events! :)

Jen
John
jcfiala
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Post #: 17
Hi guys.

Thanks for coming! Tammy and I had a fun time watching different anime shows, and we're really looking forward to going through that Inu Yasha box set - thanks Jen!

Yeah, I think December is usually too busy for people to try to schedule much - especially this late in the year. But a New Years Eve or January get-together would be cool.

John
A former member
Post #: 69
John and tammi:

Your house rocks. It's probably what heaven will look like when i get there!
heh heh.

I agree about new years Eve...see other post!

Dave