addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Denver Anime Meetup Group Message Board › View-fest Dec. 4 at Bradster's

View-fest Dec. 4 at Bradster's

Al S.
Zarabadoo
Saugus, MA
Post #: 60
cool. i may just burn some to disc then. i will toss a couple on a VHS also jsut in case there are problems.
A former member
Post #: 10
Has anybody ever noticed that xvid is divx spelled backwards? It is deliberate as the creators of xvid wanted to know where they got the original codec, basically xvid is an open sourced adaption of divx.angry
Al S.
Zarabadoo
Saugus, MA
Post #: 62
actually, DivX started out as open source, and then moved to a closed-source, profit making spyware model.
A former member
Post #: 50
Thanks out to Dave, Rick, and Al for attending. I enjoyed it and hope they did too.

Looks like Rick's pad could be next.
A former member
Post #: 11
I enjoyed it a lot. I'm ready when you are, I just have a slightly smaller place than yours. I'll get my setup warmed up. If you guys want to pet my rabbits, they'd enjoy it. Let me know when & I'll be ready. Salamat po (tagalog for thanks)
A former member
Post #: 31
I enjoyed it a lot. I'm ready when you are, I just have a slightly smaller place than yours. I'll get my setup warmed up. If you guys want to pet my rabbits, they'd enjoy it. Let me know when & I'll be ready. Salamat po (tagalog for thanks)

Sorry I couldn't make it... sad I wanted to.

Oh well, maybe next time.
A former member
Post #: 92
Had fun. wish I could have stayed longer. Next time.

dB
Al S.
Zarabadoo
Saugus, MA
Post #: 64
I will bring Haibane Renmei next time (i think i speeled that wrong, but i don't feel like running to get the boxes right now. hehe.)

i will see if i can find anymore semi cool unliscensed stuff to bring. that seems to go over the best because it is not as well known. found one that seems amusing at the least, but may be a bit too risque for a gathering. the animation is also nothnig spectacular; actually looks like a cross between hamtaro and dr katz.
A former member
Post #: 52
i will see if i can find anymore semi cool unliscensed stuff to bring. that seems to go over the best because it is not as well known. found one that seems amusing at the least, but may be a bit too risque for a gathering. the animation is also nothnig spectacular; actually looks like a cross between hamtaro and dr katz.

Ebichu the Housekeeping Hamster? shock
Can you believe that one's a Gainax work, with a few of the Evangelion (most notably Misato) voices in it?
A former member
Post #: 13
You spelled Haibane Renmei correctly, it's kind of a cerebral series, thank god it's only 13 episodes long. I finally finished my Dirty Pair tv series project(sigh of relief!), thought my vcr and dvd recorder were going to melt down.confused devilish