addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Denver Anime Meetup Group Message Board › Poll-What's Your All Time Favorite Anime SERIES?

Poll-What's Your All Time Favorite Anime SERIES?

A former member
Post #: 7
I know all of ya'all must have a fav series, right? I'll start-Maison Ikkoku.
Al S.
Zarabadoo
Saugus, MA
Post #: 61
i am torn between lain, flcl, and cowboy bebop.
A former member
Post #: 9
Funny thing-I like all of those my self. I'm more attracted to things like the Tenchi Muyo genre, like Love Hina, Happy Lesson, Onegai Teacher, and as you might guess from my avatar, Onegai Twins. I love hard core science fiction (of which there is too little in anime) like Crest of the Stars and it's sequels. If you like FLCL you'll like Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi, also from Gainx, rip roaringly funny. Right now I'm watching You're Under Arrest and Orphen. Both good in my opinion! And let's not forget Slayers or Record of the Lodoss War. One thing I will not watch is anything shonen yaoi like Gravatation. That's one thing about anime, there are so many genres-there's something for everyone!!cool
Al S.
Zarabadoo
Saugus, MA
Post #: 63
That's one thing about anime, there are so many genres-there's something for everyone!!cool

damn skippy.
A former member
Post #: 12
Well, you gotta admit it's the truth. Here's an idea-let's start a review section of anime that each member has seen. I love doing reviews and I'll bet others do to.cool angry confused
A former member
Post #: 32
Hmm.

I am not quite sure. A favorite of 'all' time? I have a lot that I like, but not one specific favorite.

Hmm.

I'm torn between: Rurouni Kenshin, Cowboy Bebop, Wolf's Rain, Ghost in the Shell and Hyper Police.
A former member
Post #: 91
Lodoss Wars, original series, definately.
A former member
Post #: 51
I have difficulty thinking about favorites, especially since I've basically abandoned the series I was most passionate about for several years (overkill, no doubt). I divide my anime up into "like it and will watch it again" and "glad I just rented it".
A former member
Post #: 14
Guess that's one of doing it. I love Record of the Lodoss Wars myself(ova's-not the tv series).confused angry sad
A former member
Post #: 5
Full Metal Alchemist, the original tv series, brotherhood, and the movies. Love them. :3 I like Bleach as well... and... damn... I have watch so many recently I forget some of them.... and it all started with toonami as a kid haha!