add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Denver Anime Meetup Group Message Board › High School of the Dead

High School of the Dead

David C.
Denver, CO
Post #: 83
Has anyone seen this yet?

High School of the Dead Trailer

It's like a George Romero film escaped in Japan. I think it's just started coming out this month.
A former member
Post #: 641
Just this past weekend, actually, and Section23's already announced that they have the license to it (not that this doesn't mean fansubbers won't sub it to the very end anyway). I'm going to make some time to watch it very soon.
Denver, CO
Post #: 2
I have to say despite the massive amounts of fanservice contained in this series, I actually have enjoyed it so far. I've heared some people with mixed reviews, but for the most part, from what I've noticed, it's recieved pretty high ratings.

Some may say if you don't enjoy this or that it may seem to be pretty mediocre, but in the end it's to each own's preference as to if they will enjoy it or not.
mary p.
user 10024909
Denver, CO
Post #: 5
GOTTA HAVE IT!!! This looks so cool, I think I'll actually purchase this one ASAP. The zombie apocalypse fan in me, thanks you for sharing!
A former member
Post #: 73
Dunno about this one-what I'm watching right now-fabsub wise is Amagami SS.