July 8, 2013
No answer yet
DABE has great, though-provoking discussions, and is the best network in the Denver area for individuals interested in economics theory and practice.
No introduction yet
Help support your Meetup
The Denver Association of Business Economists (DABE) is a local affiliate of The National Association for Business Economics. DABE provides a unique opportunity for the discussion of economic issues.
Our objectives include:
• A forum for using the tools of economic theory to discuss common problems.
• Exchanging experiences and ideas among economists in business, the public sector, and academia.
• Focusing on the contribution economists can make in the business firm and the public sector.
• Stimulating discussion and research in matters of local and regional public policy.
• Exchanging knowledge, insight, and commentary on events in the local, regional, national, and international economy.
6,712 awesome people in Denver
2,624 Denver HH Enthusiasts
812 German Speakers
3,473 Business Activists
Meetup members, Log in