August 10, 2012
No answer yet
No introduction yet
The Denver Association of Business Economists (DABE) is a local affiliate of The National Association for Business Economics. DABE provides a unique opportunity for the discussion of economic issues.
Our objectives include:
• A forum for using the tools of economic theory to discuss common problems.
• Exchanging experiences and ideas among economists in business, the public sector, and academia.
• Focusing on the contribution economists can make in the business firm and the public sector.
• Stimulating discussion and research in matters of local and regional public policy.
• Exchanging knowledge, insight, and commentary on events in the local, regional, national, and international economy.
4,647 Creative Professionals
4,859 Family Members
652 IoT Trackers
1,679 Go-Giver Professionals
Meetup members, Log in