August 10, 2012
Senior Budget and Policy Analyst/Fiscal Note Coordinator
Department of Revenue
No answer yet
No introduction yet
The Denver Association of Business Economists (DABE) is a local affiliate of The National Association for Business Economics. DABE provides a unique opportunity for the discussion of economic issues.
Our objectives include:
• A forum for using the tools of economic theory to discuss common problems.
• Exchanging experiences and ideas among economists in business, the public sector, and academia.
• Focusing on the contribution economists can make in the business firm and the public sector.
• Stimulating discussion and research in matters of local and regional public policy.
• Exchanging knowledge, insight, and commentary on events in the local, regional, national, and international economy.
1,634 Business Networkers
3,224 Fun-loving singles
358 Authors, Writers, Publishers
2,227 20's to 30's
Meetup members, Log in