Log in with Facebook to find out who you know in this Meetup.
"Cornell College, Regis University, University of Denver, '69 BA Econ, MBA '80. Graduate teaching assistant, then taught junior college econ. Founder &..."
"Lead Data Specialist, IMPLAN Group"
"Director, Colorado Health Institute"
"I work in an economics-related field and enjoy learning more about topics related to economics."
"Senior Economist with Legislative Council Staff"
"I work in the capital markets and I'm currently seeking new opportunities. I've been a member of DABE since 2003, a past president and currently serve..."
"Mapping and data plumbing."
The Denver Association of Business Economists (DABE) is a local affiliate of The National Association for Business Economics. DABE provides a unique opportunity for the discussion of economic issues.
Our objectives include:
• A forum for using the tools of economic theory to discuss common problems.
• Exchanging experiences and ideas among economists in business, the public sector, and academia.
• Focusing on the contribution economists can make in the business firm and the public sector.
• Stimulating discussion and research in matters of local and regional public policy.
• Exchanging knowledge, insight, and commentary on events in the local, regional, national, and international economy.
Meetup members, Log in