Denver Cinema Club Message Board › Tomorrow's film meetup- Inside Llewyn Davis

Tomorrow's film meetup- Inside Llewyn Davis

Jenn K
user 13118223
Denver, CO
Hello everyone,

I am looking forward to seeing you at tomorrow's Denver Cinema Club meetup.  Here's a few logistical details.

Please update your RSVP if you are not able to attend as we have several people on the wait-list who would like to come.
You may want to purchase tickets in advance, weekends around the holidays can be crowded, although the Mayan is large and there are lots of showings.
I will be inside the lobby with a Denver Cinema Club sign about 30 minutes before the film start time.    I may send a few people in to grab a row of seats and keep us from crowding the lobby.
After the film, meet back in the lobby briefly before heading over to the Punch Bowl (across the street) for discussion.  The place is a casual bar/hangout/game room so there will be no formal sit down dinner.  Feel free to stay and hang out as long as you like.  Eat, drink, play games, talk about the movie, socialize, etc.

This should be an interesting film.  See you all tomorrow!

Jenn