"Cuddling makes every cell in my body SMILE for days" Jodie (Denver Cuddle-tastics Organizer)
ALL AGES WELCOME (age 18+)~~~this is an adult event, no kids.
This event is advertised on multiple sites, not just this meetup group, so there will be other attendees than those who RSVP via this group. There is always a balanced mix of both genders!
For any questions you can email or call me, Jodie, at [masked] or Suzann at [masked].
ARRIVE ON TIME: Once we begin the Welcome Circle and orientation, sorry, we can let no one enter late. This creates comfort and safety by knowing that everyone is on the same page about rules and expectations.
COST: $10/person, I will collect payment at the door. There will be some ice breaker activities and a review of the Rules in the first 30-40 min, at the end of it, if you feel like this is not for you and/or you would like to leave, you will receive a refund.
WHAT TO WEAR: Pajamas – nothing too risqué. Think more comfy than sexy. (More drawstrings, less lace! No shorts.) There's a place to change when you arrive.
WHAT TO BRING: Sorry, no liquor folks. Juice or sparkling cider is always welcome. A pillow or stuffed animal if you like. Otherwise, just bring your smiling self.
STICK TO THE RULES:
- Pajamas stay on the whole time.
- You don’t have to cuddle anyone at a Cuddle Party, ever.
- You must ask permission and receive a verbal YES before you touch anyone. (Be as specific in your request as you can.)
- If you’re a yes, say YES. If you’re a no, say NO.
- If you’re a maybe, say NO.
- You are encouraged to change your mind.
- Respect your relationship agreements and communicate with your partner.
- Get your Cuddle Party Facilitator or the Cuddle Assistant if you have a question or concern or need assistance with anything during the Cuddle Party.
- Tears and laughter are both welcome.
- Respect people’s privacy when sharing about Cuddle Parties.
- Keep the Cuddle space tidy
This is an opportunity to discover greater communication skills in a relaxed setting that encourages us to practice asking for 100% of what we want 100% of the time. We learn to be comfortable with hearing NO for an answer and then to negotiate from there.
Testimonials and videos are available at www.cuddleparty.com