March 20, 2013 · 7:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
Mary Ann is graciously hosting a Spanish conversation meetup.
Our group ranges from beginner, intermediate, advanced, and native speakers, so all are welcome. Come see old friends and meet new ones!
Some quick facts:
1) Meetings are from 7:30pm-10pm. It's very informal, meaning you can come at any time during those hours. We always ask members to please not show up any earlier than 7:30pm and be sure to be conscientious about leaving by 10pm.
2) Hosts are never obligated to provide food or beverages - if you wish, bring a beverage with you. Our gracious hosts provide hospitality; some ambitious guests bring food or beverages to share with others, but that is never required.
3) We average between 8 and 30 people at our meetings. The more centrally located, typically the larger crowds. You're always welcome to bring friends with you.
4) Please RSVP, as that helps out the host to plan for their meeting, and ensures that we can let you know of any last minute changes.
5) If you want to host a meetup, check our calendar at http://www.meetup.com/Denver-Free-Spanish-Conversation-Network/events/calendar/ . If there is an open Monday or Wednesday date, contact us and we will add you to the calendar.