Denver Free Spanish Network - Spanish Language Meetup Message Board › Spanish Conversation Group Hosts needed for March and April

Spanish Conversation Group Hosts needed for March and April

Jay
Greetings! We're looking for folks to host the Spanish conversation group at their homes in March and April. Hosts open the doors to their homes to our members between 7:30pm and 10pm on the night of the event. For central Denver events, we get on average between 8 and 20 members; for events in suburban areas, typically between 4 and 12 members.

We generally look for hosts within a 15-20 mile radius of central Denver, and in a community with a larger population base. The events we've had further than that have not been able to attract enough people to make it worth the while to hosts.

That said, we have the following dates available:

March 7, 14, 21, 23, 28

April 4, 11, 18, 20, 25

(We only have meetings on Mondays and Wednesdays)

If you are definitely interested and able to commit to hosting, please do the following:

1) Send me your name as you want it listed on the calendar and on meetup (first name is fine if you are not comfortable providing your last name).
2) Send me your address, including street address, city and zip code
3) Include your phone number (important, as people sometimes get lost)
4) Tell me which date(s) you would like to host (be specific please; if you have a second or third choice, let me know that as well, as sometimes the dates fill quickly).
5) The sooner the better, as we will be mailing out our paper calendar this week (plus these do fill up fast)

I will confirm with everyone. We plan on finalizing this by Friday, so do let me know sooner than later if you are interested.

Thanks as always to those who are willing to host and make this group successful!

Jay