addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Denver Free Spanish Network - Spanish Language Meetup Message Board › Meetup tomorrow....

Meetup tomorrow....

Allison
darmoja
Denver, CO
Post #: 2
Is there still going to be a meeting tomorrow since there are only 2 of us going? I've never gone to a meeting before so I don't know how it works.
Wadi
wadilaw
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
I did not attend. It seems odd that meetup groups like French and Russian get way more attendees than Spanish. Any theories why that is, considering where we live?

Is there still going to be a meeting tomorrow since there are only 2 of us going? I've never gone to a meeting before so I don't know how it works.