addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Denver Free Spanish Network - Spanish Language Meetup Message Board › Call for new organizer!

Call for new organizer!

A former member
Hello everyone-

I am writing this note to thank you all for helping to promote a love of Spanish language in the greater Denver community. To those of you that I have had the pleasure of seeing at various events during the past few months, I sincerely hope you will continue participating in future meetups. And to those of you whom I have not yet met, I wish you the best of luck!

Unfortunately, due to some recent personal developments, I will be relocating to California at the end of October. Consequently, I am looking for potential candidates who would be willing to assume the position of organizer for our group. If this sounds appealing to you, please email me ASAP as we will need to discuss issues relating to payment of membership dues, etc.

Sincerely-
Jeri E.