addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 12
(The following notebiggrin was sent to me by another member of our meetup group, please email me via the 'contact oranizer' link if you are interested in going and I will try to find out if there is still a possibility of a group discount)

I wanted to see if anyone in the group would be interested on the following. So far I have about 5 people. 5 more and we can get a discount. This is not a typical opera (it's not boring) and has beatiful music. It is a spanish story and we will be able to read the subtitles in Spanish.
Let me know. Maybe you can post it in the events. If anyone is interested, I will have to collect the money asap. No refunds. I was told the cast on Saturday is the best. We'll probably go for class 4.

Is anyone interested in going to the opera either Friday, Nov. 5 or
Saturday, Nov. 12: Featuring Beth Clayton in Bizet's opera: "Carmen"
we can get 40% discounts for groups of 10 or more. I am thinking
maybe Class 4 or 5. See below discounted prices.

Price Class 1: $91
Price Class 2: $58
Price Class 3: $46
Price Class 4: $34
Price Class 5: $13

Need to know ASAP to get good seats. This will be your chance to
see the Ellie Caulkins new Opera House.
Sung in French with subtitles in English or Spanish provided on
every seat back. Evenings at 7:30 pm,

See the web page for more info.
http://www.operacolor...­