Denver Free Spanish Network - Spanish Language Meetup Message Board › Hosts needed for Nov/Dec; Don't forget Barbara's meetup this Wednesday

Hosts needed for Nov/Dec; Don't forget Barbara's meetup this Wednesday

Jay
Hi all,

Firstly, I just tonight realized I had forgotten to post Barbara's meetup for this Wednesday (see http://www.meetup.com...­ for details). Please do sign up for her meetup, as she is an awesome host and the meetings are always fun at her place.

(I'm hosting a fun Halloween meetup as well, next Monday :)

Secondly, we're looking for folks to host the Spanish conversation group at their homes in November and December.

Fast facts:

- Hosts open the doors to their homes to our members between 7:30pm and 10pm on the night of the event

- For central Denver events, we get on average between 8 and 20 members; for events in suburban areas, typically between 4 and 12 members.

- We generally look for hosts within a 15-20 mile radius of central Denver, and in a community with a larger population base. The events we've had further than that have not been able to attract enough people to make it worth the while to hosts.

That said, we have the following dates available (note that we only hold meetings on Monday and Wednesday evenings).

November 23 and 28

December 12, 26, 28

Email me if you're interested in taking one of those dates.

Jay