addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Denver Girly Book Club Message Board › Meeting tonight- Important!

Meeting tonight- Important!

April R.
Aprildawn88
Denver, CO
Hi ladies-  So I've been sick and debating if I was going to make it to book club tonight or not and after finding out I have to work late and have no time to get a nap in beforehand, I think that settles it for me. You guys are encouraged to still meet and discuss the book- it can be a free flow type discussion or if anyone wants to lead, I can send some general questions to you or you can come up with some. Sorry!  I hate the idea of missing a meeting but I need the rest after work as I have a huge weekend and I don't want to get any of you sick! I haven't nailed down next month's meeting date yet but the book is 12 Tribes of Hattie and the information can be found in the description of the current event. Sorry again!   I'll still call and have Interstate set up the backroom for everyone. Have a good night and I'll see you next month! Contact me with any questions, or if you're interested in leading for the night- I'll get back ASAP.
-April