GO (golang.org) - Monthly Denver Gopher Meetup
- Meet and Greet. Drink some beer and eat some pizza compliments of bwbacon group.
- 6:40 - 6:45
- Brief introduction from our sponsors bwbacon group (http://www.bwbacon.com/). Special thanks to them for the beer and pizza!
- 6:45 - 7:00
- Continue eating/drinking. Meet/Greet/Introductions.
- 7:00 - 8:00
- Round Table: We had several topics to pick through, but looking at the attendess, we are going to have people that know nothing about Go, and some that have some pretty good experience. We had this format for our first meeting, and it went great. We will be doing adhoc programming on the big screen to show examples of code, as well as we are open to helping with anyones project as well. Feel free to bring your ideas/questions. There will be plenty of us to split into groups as well if we want to focus on different areas.
- 8:00 - 9:00
- Question and Answer session.
If you or anybody you know has something they would like to present/speak on, please let us know.