• 6:30 - Meet and Greet. Drink some beer and eat some pizza compliments of SendGrid
• 7:00 - 7:15 - Annoucements
• 7:15 - 7:45 - Why I chose Rails over Go - David Nix is a professional web and iOS developer, currently employed at GoSpotCheck. He is impressed by Go’s lack of magic, and looking for ways to integrate Go into GoSpotCheck’s stack. In his spare time, he enjoys exploring Denver’s many fine breweries and eateries.
• 7:45 - 8:15 - Testing in Go - Mat Ryer
• 8:15 - 9:00 - Round table discussions, questions, pair programming, social interaction
Github repo for this meetup: denvergophers.github.io
The closest parking garage is at the Larimer Square Parking Garage, which is located at 1418 Market Street (the street behind our building).You will access the garage from Market Street.Evenings after 5pm it is $10. Otherwise there is metered parking along Larimer Street, 14th and 15th.
After 8 P.M. the front doors will be locked.