• 6:30 - Meet and Greet. Drink some beer and eat some pizza compliments of SendGrid
• 7:00 - 7:15 - Annoucements
• 7:15 - 7:45 - Reforming Healthcare with Go - Austin Riendeau The problems we were facing in Operations at Aetna/itriage. What caused us to consider and chose GO for our PaaS, CLI tools and how we are using Go to start automating our systems. Explain how we wrote our APIs with full integration testing in Docker.
• 7:45 - 8:15 - TBD - Relational Databases with Go - Aaron Ellis
• 8:15 - 9:00 - Round table discussions, questions, pair programming, social interaction
The closest parking garage is at the Larimer Square Parking Garage, which is located at 1418 Market Street (the street behind our building).You will access the garage from Market Street.Evenings after 5pm it is $10. Otherwise there is metered parking along Larimer Street, 14th and 15th.
After 8 P.M. the front doors will be locked.