Re: [Denver-Hack-Night] Denhac?

From: Mike W.
Sent on: Sunday, January 8, 2012 5:39 PM
Hello everyone,

        Gus is one of our new Denhac members. I didn't realize he was
part of Denver Hack Night as well. LordSpeed is probably the best
board member to get ahold of. His email address is
[address removed].


Mike



On Jan 8, 2012, at 3:44 PM, Josh Robinson <[address removed]> wrote:

> All. This is a friendly group and want to avoid any flame wars. DenHac is a good group and I think they will be fun to work with.
>
> Gus, could you put me in touch with one of the organizers of DenHac.
>
> - Josh Robinson
>
> On Jan 8, 2012, at 15:21, SynthiaPayne <[address removed]> wrote:
>
>> how so?
>>
>> On Jan 8, 2012, at 2:59 PM, Gus S Calabrese wrote:
>>
>>> You have misrepresented what was said to you.
>>>
>>> On Jan 8, 2012, at 1:38 PM, SynthiaPayne wrote:
>>>
>>> now who says geeks don't have social skills? you can't join unless you have permission.
>>> you can email this person and they will put your on the comments on the email list.
>>> oh i get it - it's a game!
>>>
>>> from what I've gathered it's $50 a month to "join forces".
>>> after all they have to pay for the space they're in.
>>>
>>> hmmm...seems fair but i'll bow out for now.
>>>
>>> thanks!
>>>
>>> On Jan 8, 2012, at 11:53 AM, Gus S Calabrese wrote:
>>>
>>>> You can't join the denhac mailing list without permission.
>>>> You can certainly email me and I will put your comments on the email list.
>>>> denhac is interested in joining forces.
>>>> 99guspuppet
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Jan 8, 2012, at 10:55 AM, SynthiaPayne wrote:
>>>>
>>>> I tried to join their mailing list but it failed.
>>>>
>>>> synthia
>>>>
>>>> On Jan 7, 2012, at 11:42 PM, Josh Robinson wrote:
>>>>
>>>>>­ I didn't know a hacker space was around these parts. It could be a cool to do some combined projects. We should send a delegation to check them out.
>>>>>­
>>>>>­ On Jan 7, 2012, at 8:17 AM, SynthiaPayne wrote:
>>>>>­
>>>>>­> looks like a fun group! I say YES!
>>>>>­>
>>>>>­> On Jan 7, 2012, at 7:35 AM, Peter Lyons wrote:
>>>>>­>
>>>>>­>> http://denhac.org...­
>>>>>­>>
>>>>>­>> Anyone know what the deal is?  Should we combine forces?
>>>>>­>>
>>>>>­>>
>>>>>­>>
>>>>>­>> --
>>>>>­>> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
>>>>>­>> http://www.meetup...­
>>>>>­>> This message was sent by Peter Lyons ([address removed]) from Denver Hack Nite.
>>>>>­>> To learn more about Peter Lyons, visit his/her member profile: http://www.meetup...­
>>>>>­>> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here: http://www.meetup...­
>>>>>­>> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]
>>>>>­>>
>>>>>­>
>>>>>­>
>>>>>­>
>>>>>­>
>>>>>­> --
>>>>>­> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
>>>>>­> http://www.meetup...­
>>>>>­> This message was sent by SynthiaPayne ([address removed]) from Denver Hack Nite.
>>>>>­> To learn more about SynthiaPayne, visit his/her member profile: http://www.meetup...­
>>>>>­> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here: http://www.meetup...­
>>>>>­> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]
>>>>>­>
>>>>>­
>>>>>­
>>>>>­
>>>>>­
>>>>>­ --
>>>>>­ Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
>>>>>­ http://www.meetup...­
>>>>>­ This message was sent by Josh Robinson ([address removed]) from Denver Hack Nite.
>>>>>­ To learn more about Josh Robinson, visit his/her member profile: http://www.meetup...­
>>>>>­ To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here: http://www.meetup...­
>>>>>­ Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]
>>>>>­
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
>>>> http://www.meetup...­
>>>> This message was sent by SynthiaPayne ([address removed]) from Denver Hack Nite.
>>>> To learn more about SynthiaPayne, visit his/her member profile: http://www.meetup...­
>>>> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here: http://www.meetup...­
>>>> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
>>>> http://www.meetup...­
>>>> This message was sent by Gus S Calabrese ([address removed]) from Denver Hack Nite.
>>>> To learn more about Gus S Calabrese, visit his/her member profile: http://www.meetup...­
>>>> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here: http://www.meetup...­
>>>> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
>>> http://www.meetup...­
>>> This message was sent by SynthiaPayne ([address removed]) from Denver Hack Nite.
>>> To learn more about SynthiaPayne, visit his/her member profile: http://www.meetup...­
>>> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here: http://www.meetup...­
>>> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
>>> http://www.meetup...­
>>> This message was sent by Gus S Calabrese ([address removed]) from Denver Hack Nite.
>>> To learn more about Gus S Calabrese, visit his/her member profile: http://www.meetup...­
>>> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here: http://www.meetup...­
>>> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
>> http://www.meetup...­
>> This message was sent by SynthiaPayne ([address removed]) from Denver Hack Nite.
>> To learn more about SynthiaPayne, visit his/her member profile: http://www.meetup...­
>> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here: http://www.meetup...­
>> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
> http://www.meetup...­
> This message was sent by Josh Robinson ([address removed]) from Denver Hack Nite.
> To learn more about Josh Robinson, visit his/her member profile: http://www.meetup...­
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here: http://www.meetup...­
> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]
>

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy