Denver Hack Nite Message Board › Hack Nite Job postings

Hack Nite Job postings

Josh R.
hexorx
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Post #: 7
Lets use this thread to post any job openings and info on anyone looking for work.
Josh R.
hexorx
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Post #: 8
I will start off with a job opening with me at ShortTermHousing.com
Matt B.
mkbernier
Aurora, CO
Post #: 12
We're looking for a core PHP dev with a sprinkle of WordPress experience. If you're interested hit me up matt@ technicalintegrity com
A former member
Post #: 35
Sococo is hiring web developers for javascript-heavy front and back end work. Work from home for a company that builds an awesome virtual office product!
A former member
Post #: 13
I have a Jr-Mid Level core Java developer opportunity available. This position is super cool with a great company. My client is a world-class R&D center that values diversity, work life balance and the opportunity to tackle environmental challenges by developing technology solutions one car, home, building, or community at a time.

What you bring: Crazy good, super fast coder in Core Java with a desire to work with a cutting edge team on cutting edge technology.

Other technology used in this job:

1. Cassandra
2. Github playorm project
3. Playframework 1.2.5 – have 1 million logged in users on one web server no problem
4. Javascript, html
5. Maybe some RDBMS like postgres
6. Maybe hibernate

email me if interested: nhall@acinow.net
A former member
Post #: 2
Lets use this thread to post any job openings and info on anyone looking for work.

I have a SQL Database Administrator position located in Englewood that requires python scripting. Email me at lmonheit@brooksource.com or call me at 720 458 1040.
We also have a referral bonus for any successful placement.
Kristine
user 51316712
Denver, CO
Post #: 246
We are hiring multiple .Net Developers for a company in LoDo:
Are you a .Net Developer, looking for a phenomenal and exciting opportunity? Do you love the upbeat feeling and excitement of a start up but want the security of a tenured company? Do you love the cool, hip, and modern vibe of LoDo? If so, then this is your gig….
We are targeting several .Net developers to add to our client’s high-performance team and build out a brand-new, next-generation SaaS offering. The .NET Developer analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies medium to complex software enhancement features and/or new software products.
What you will be doing – You will:
Work with our teams of engineers to code structured OO JavaScript applications. Participate in daily Scrum meetings to facilitate a fast-moving, iterative, agile approach to development.
Desired Skills and Experience
What you need:
• 3-5 years of software development experience in an enterprise C# and .NET Agile Scrum environment.
• 2+ years developing Web Services/REST/SOAP APIs
• Experience with cloud base application development is a plus.
• Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio/Team Foundation Server
• Experience in SQL required. Experience in hosted environments is a plus.
• Debugging and performance tuning
So, if you are a talented .NET Developer with a can do attitude and looking for an amazing opportunity to build exciting technology, let me know and we can schedule a time to chat.
Best,

Kristine Ralls
kristine@32-solutions.com