Denver Hack Nite Message Board › Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
Ciber is currently seeking a talented Ruby on Rails Developer in Englewood, CO to work on a new exciting financial web site that will scale to several hundred thousand users.
• Professional development experience with Ruby on Rails
• 5+ years of overall development experience
• 3+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails
• Strong knowledge of Ruby on Rails
• Experience with Test Unit frameworks such as RSpec.
• Experience with version control systems such as SubVersion or Git
• Experience with Agile development techniques
• Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle
• BS or MS in Computer Science or technical equivalent
Nice to Have
• Experience with NoSQL (MongoDB preferred)
• Knowledge of Search Engines such as Apache Solr
• Knowledge of RoR deployment with tools such as Capistrano
• Experience with Authentication/Authorization gems such as Devise, OmniAuth, and CanCan
What We’re Looking For
• A passion for excellence
• Solid teamwork and communication skills - must be a team-player and self -starter
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work quickly and to tight deadlines
Who We Are
Ciber, Inc. is a global information technology consulting, services and outsourcing company applying practical innovation through services and solutions that deliver tangible results for both commercial and government clients. Services include application development and management, ERP implementation, change management, project management, systems integration, and end-user computing, as well as strategic business and technology consulting. For more information, visit www.ciber.com.
What We Offer
Just as we have built our business on the success of our clients, our continued company growth and achievements are built on the success of our team members. Some highlights of our full benefits package include: paid time off, paid holidays, retirement savings plan, employee stock purchase plan, medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, and tuition reimbursement. Ciber, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.