Denver Hack Nite Message Board › C++ Developer, Denver, CO
We are seeking outstanding developers who want to see their skills play a major role in bringing our new product to market as part of a collaborative team. You’d have integral input into the product design and function… and that is something that you cannot find in larger companies. This means you must both be able to work independently and contribute regularly as a productive member of the team. Demonstrated excellence in developing cross-platform, multi-threaded, and user facing products is a must. You will collaborate within a small product development team in an agile development process.
• Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar
experience in applications development required
• Demonstrated excellence in delivering well-designed, high-quality code on
• 3+ years of C/C++ development experience
• Multi-threaded development experience
• Strong knowledge of software engineering principles
• Software documentation skills
• Software debugging tools and skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience with video codecs, 2D or 3D graphics, or network programming
About our client:
Our client is a leading provider of visual computing software. The company was founded with an equal mix of advanced scientific technology and the drive for creative and positive change. We develop software that replaces expensive display hardware to deliver big and bright eye-catching display experiences that are inexpensive, energy-efficient, interactive and truly shared.
As a company, we are well financed and covered by a great set of patents that we’ve spent years developing. We have a laid-back work environment and a cohesive team. Our management includes a CEO who has already grown several startups to success, a CTO who is a recognized visionary in the field of multimedia with more than 10 patents to his name, and founders who are involved with engineering every day in our office.
Our developer team is world-class and recruited from some of the best companies in the world. And we’re not done recruiting yet.
Who are you? If this sounds like an exciting and challenging opportunity please submit a resume.