addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Denver Hack Nite Message Board › Meetup details changed: Denver Ruby Rails Hack Night Meetup

Meetup details changed: Denver Ruby Rails Hack Night Meetup

Michael C.
user 3042454
Denver, CO
I've made changes to this series of repeating Meetups. For more details, check out our calendar.­
This Meetup repeats on the 4th Thursday of every month.
Where: Hooked on Colfax
3213 E. Colfax
Denver, CO 80206

You can always get in touch with me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup: http://www.meetup.com...­
Michael C.
user 3042454
Denver, CO
Post #: 5
Hey guys, I found out that hooked on Colfax is closing at 10pm, so if we want the option of going past that, we can go to city o' city instead.

City O' City is actually a pretty cool place right now, with an excellent selection of taps, tables and wifi, and a great downtown Denver location. So it's up for a vote. What say you?