Introduction To Metaphysics, Denver Meetup Message Board › Please Join Use on Saturday April 2nd for a benefit at the Metaphysical Rese

Please Join Use on Saturday April 2nd for a benefit at the Metaphysical Research Society

Fredda
Fredda
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Hello All-

Please join us for this fun event.

Richard-Curtis Simpson brings his multi-faceted vocal and comedic talents to the Metaphysical Research Society, 1001 East 7th Avenue, Denver at 7 p.m. on Saturday, April 02. Tickets are $15, $25 for two, and $50 table for two (on 2 available)

Box office at 5:30 p.m. or in advance at http://www.richard-curtis.info/Inconcert.html­. Call 303-919-4698 for more information.

The program includes “Cry Me A River,” “I Regret Everything,” “La Vie En Rose,” “Blues Skies,” “Ain’t MisBehavin’,” “What I Did For Love,” and many more standards, and jazz tunes. Richard-Curtis is joined by guest artists: Cynthia Rose a newcomer to Colorado received a music/theatre/education degree from the University of British Columbia and Arlene Rapal a professional actress and singer for the past 6 years who has performed in theaters throughout metro Denver area. This fun-filled evening will also feature an exclusive appearance by Hormonal.

###

Peace, Light & Blessings,