addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Introduction To Metaphysics, Denver Meetup Message Board › Additional Location for Meetups

Additional Location for Meetups

Kendara L.
Fredda
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Hi Everyone!

I am absolutely delighted to let you know that (in addition to the two Meetups held monthly at MRS, I will be holding another one Saturday a month at the Journeys for Conscious Living in Arvada.

There will still be a monthly Saturday afternoon and Thursday evening at the beautiful Metaphysical Research Society, and will now add an additional Saturday at Journeys for Conscious Living. This will allow people in other areas to attend, it will also allow the speakers to promote and advertise their services to a wider group of people

The price for admission at Journeys is going to be $10 per person (to help cover transportation and other expenses), but the ones at the Metaphysical Research Society will remain at $5.

I am excited to inform you that our first presenter at Journeys for Conscious Living will be Master Numerologist, Elizabeth Summers.

Looking forward to seeing you there, and also at the April 9th Meetup on 'Life Between Lives', with Rich Haas, and 'Accessing The Akashic Records' on April 16th, with Andye Murphy. Both these will still be held at MRS.