addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Introduction To Metaphysics, Denver Meetup Message Board › Saturday, June 4th Healing Class at Isis Books and Gifts from 1-3

Saturday, June 4th Healing Class at Isis Books and Gifts from 1-3

Kendara L.
Fredda
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
I believe that everyone is psychic, and that the secret to healing is to see one's self as already healed, whole and complete. This doesn’t mean that you should avoid traditional medical services, but rather that healing occurs when one's mind, body, and spirit are aligned. In this class we will combine theory and fun, hands on exercises to investigate different healing techniques (such as Reiki, chakra clearing, therapeutic touch and energy blockage removal). Come join me in this fun, hands on class. You will leave the class with a basic knowledge of healing techniques, which you can further explore and practice. For More info go to www.freddalaurel.com­.

There is room for 10 people in the class, so register now to save your place. You can either contact me on this site or go to

All classes REQUIRE pre-registration with payment (checks made out to the teacher, no credit cards please) & a minimum of 5 students. If the class does not meet its required minimum registration it will be cancelled & those registered will be notified & their class fee refunded. To register, call 303-761-8627 or drop by the store by 6pm the day before the class you’d like to attend.