addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Introduction To Metaphysics, Denver Meetup Message Board › Please Join Me At The Celebration Metaphysical Fair Next Weelend.

Please Join Me At The Celebration Metaphysical Fair Next Weelend.

Fredda
Fredda
Group Organizer
Denver, CO

riday, September 2 at 1:00pm - September 4 at 6:00pm

Denver Merchandise Mart

451 E 58th Ave #4270
Denver, Colorado

Created By

Fredda Laurel

More Info

I will be reading at booth #74 (in the room to the left of the main room-as you come in. Readings are only $20 for 20 minutes. Please come by and get a reading, or contact me at 720-470-6928 to make your appointment now. This fair is so much fun. If you haven't ever attended, you are in for a treat, and if you have...you know what I'm talkin' about.