addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Introduction To Metaphysics, Denver Meetup Message Board › Does Anyone Have A Digital Camera they would be willing to bring to the Meet

Does Anyone Have A Digital Camera they would be willing to bring to the Meetups they come to?

Fredda
Fredda
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Hi Everyone

I would like to begin positing pictures of various meetups on line. My digital camera has seen better days (. Would anyone coming to some of the meetups be willing to bring their camera and perhaps shoot some pics ( and e mail them to me, so I can post them on this site)? I would be incredibly grateful, and and everyone viewing the pictures can see what a great group we have.

Thanks in advance.

Fredda

See you on the 14th with Robert Blond. Promises to be a great meetup.
Lynn H.
user 34294522
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
Fredda, I will be happy to bring my digital camera and take pictures.